Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Attention Home Schoolers! Custom Art Lessons In Your Home!


With the start of the new school year, I would like to take a moment to remind the world that I do offer custom art lessons in your home. These lessons are perfect for home schooled students because with my training as an art educator I can promise that you will be receiving a curriculum that not only meets state standards, but due to the customized nature, probably exceeds the art education you would receive in many public schools. With no budget limits on materials (other than your own, of course) you child can benefit from the opportunity to experiment with just about any art medium.

If you are a member of a home school community, I can even offer a group rate if you want to get some kids together in your home. I also hold a minor in art history, so I would be happy to facilitate in organizing visits to museums or galleries and linking that visit to your customized art lesson.

Rates are reasonable. Please call if interested: 617-922-2246.

No comments:

Post a Comment