Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Workshops Coming Soon!

It's a new year and I am happy to announce that there will me some new workshops available in the coming months. Currently, I am discussing a few school vacation week workshops with the good people over at the Wenham Museum. These two possible workshops will be brand-new, never before offered projects. One is a book-making project and the other is similar to the miniature room workshop, but is geared more towards dollhouse furniture (hint: four-poster canopy bed from re-purposed materials).

I am also considering offering some workshops on my own through a rented space. That is very up in the air at the moment because I want to see the space first so I know what would work best there. Ideally, I am hoping to offer some mosaics classes at first and see how that goes.

In the meantime, I've been busy continuing my paper quilling series, seeking out new opportunities for teaching art to the masses, and embracing the idea of a fresh start in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment