Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Oh No! I'm Addicted to Artist Trading Cards!

I only starting making Artist Trading Cards a few weeks ago because I joined a Facebook group thinking it would be fun to trade with others. I finally finished cards I deemed worthy to post and have had such an amazing reception on the trading group page, that now I may be addicted. I keep thinking about making more (like all day long!). That is a sign, right?

Anyway my cards are all hand drawn and/or hand painted. Here's what I've done so far.

Copyright Margaurita Spear, August 2014
Copyright Margaurita Spear, August 2014
Copyright Margaurita Spear, August 2014
Copyright Margaurita Spear, August 2014
Copyright Margaurita Spear, August 2014
Copyright Margaurita Spear, August 2014
Copyright Margaurita Spear, August 2014
Copyright Margaurita Spear, August 2014
Copyright Margaurita Spear, August 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment